Spiritual Healing Can Come By Confessing God’s Own Words Back To Him
What's a good way to release spiritual healing (God's own healing power)? Read the Scripture aloud, and then personalize it into your own prayer. Many have experienced spiritual healing by daily confessing the Scriptures. God’s word is creative; faith is daily built through speaking His word.
1. I Peter 2:24 He Himself bore our sins in His body on the cross, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness; for by His wounds you were healed. Thank you, Lord Jesus, that you took both my sins and my sicknesses on your cross. By your wounds I was healed.
2. Deuteronomy 7:15 And the Lord shall remove from you all sickness; and He will not put on you any of the harmful diseases of Egypt which you have known. Thank You, Lord, You have taken away all my sickness, and You do not let me suffer the diseases of other peoples.
3. 3 John 2 Beloved, I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers. I am enjoying good health and well-being, even as my soul is prospering.
4. Mark 11:24 Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they shall be granted you. I have asked for healing, so I believe I have received it and the healing is now mine.
5. Romans 4:17 God, who gives life to the dead and calls into being that which does not exist. (Literally from the Greek: calling the things not being as being) O God, thank you for giving life. Even when I don’t feel like I’m healed, I confess “I am healed!” for You call those things that are not as though they were. (Note: We can always confess God’s word. His word is eternally true, no matter how we might feel.)
6. Proverbs 4:20-22 My son, give attention to my words. They are life to those who find them, and health to all their whole body. I pay attention to your words, O Lord. They are life and health to my entire body.
Emotional and spiritual healing can come when a person confesses God's Word in faith.
7. James 5:16 Therefore, confess your sins to one another, and pray for one another, so that you may be healed. The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much. We are confessing our sins to one another and praying for each other, so now we can live together whole and healed.
8. Psalm 91:10 No evil shall befall you, nor will any plague come near your tent. Thank You, Lord, for keeping plagues, infections and evil away from my home.
9. Matthew 8:16-17 He cast out the spirits with a word and healed all who were ill in order that what was spoken through Isaiah the prophet might be fulfilled, saying, “He Himself took our infirmities, and carried away our diseases.” Lord Jesus, You took my infirmities, so I don’t have them. You carried away my diseases, so they are far from me. (Note: These are faith confessions before God, not before other people. Tell others as soon as your physical, emotional, or spiritual healing begins to show.)
10. John 6:63 It is the Spirit that gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life. I know that Your life is now flowing through me and You have brought healing to every cell of my being. Thank You, Lord!
11. Psalms 118:16-17 The right hand of the Lord does valiantly. I shall not die, but live, and tell of the works of the Lord. By Your right hand, O Lord, You do valiantly; I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord.
12. Psalms 107:20 He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions. I praise you because Your Word has healed me and delivered me from destruction.
13. Exodus 23:25 But you shall serve the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water; and I will remove sickness from your midst. Thank You, Lord for blessing my food and and my drink removing sickness from me.
14. Exodus 15:26 I will put none of the diseases on you which I have put on the Egyptians; for I, the Lord, am your healer. O Lord, since you are my righteousness, I can confidently say,” This disease is not from You; You are my Healer.”
Physical and spiritual healing can come by confessing God's Word.
15. Romans 8:11 But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal body is through His Spirit who indwells you. The Holy Spirit raised You from the dead, Lord Jesus. That same Spirit is living in me and giving life to every cell in my body right now.
16. Psalm 103:2-3 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget none of His benefits; who pardons all your iniquities; who heals all your diseases. Blessed is the Lord, for You have said, “Don’t forget any of My benefits.” You forgive all my sins and heal all my diseases.
17. Matthew 10:1 And having summoned His 12 disciples, He gave them authority over unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal every kind of disease and every kind of sickness. You have given me authority to cast out unclean spirits and to heal every kind of disease and sickness.
Spiritual healing comes from God's own work in our human spirit.