The Church Needs God’s Power: How Do We Release God’s Acts?
Directions: What's a good way to release God's power into the church? Read the Scripture aloud, and then personalize it into your own prayer. But watch out--prayer changes things: mainly us!
1. Psalm 102:13 Thou wilt arise and have compassion on Zion; for it is time to be gracious to her, for her appointed time has come. O Lord, You have risen and You have had mercy on Zion (the local church), for this is Your set time to be gracious to her.
2. Philippians 1:3 For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ. Lord, You have started this good work in the Church Of the Living Water. I am confident You will complete Your purposes here.
3. 2 Thessalonians 3:3 But the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen and protect you from the evil one. Thank You, Lord, that You are faithful and that You will continue to strengthen the church and protect us from the evil one.
4. Acts 3:19 Repent therefore and return, that your sins may be wiped away, in order that times of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord. O Lord, both we and the unsaved in Muscatine are repenting and our sins are being wiped away; we are returning to You, and refreshing times in Your Presence are in our churches.
5. Psalm 122:1 I was glad when they said to me, “Let us go to the house of the Lord.” The people of our church are glad to say, “Let’s go to the house of the Lord!”
6. I Thessalonians 3:12 May the Lord cause you to increase and abound in love for one another. Thank you Lord, for making our church members increase and abound in love for each other.
7. John 15:16 You did not choose me but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask of the Father in My name, He may give to you. Thanks for choosing us and appointing us to go and bear fruit. Thank you for lasting fruit. Thank you that what we ask in your name, Father God will give us. Wow!
8. John 14:15 If you love Me, you will keep My commands. Lord, we love you and we choose to keep your commands.
9. Ephesians 4:15-16 Speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in all aspects into Him, who is the head, even Christ. Thank you that we are speaking the truth in love and that we are growing in Christ.
10. Ephesians 4:16 . . .even Christ, from whom the whole body, being fitted and held together by that which every joint supplies, according to the proper working of each individual part, cause the growth of the body for the building up of itself in love. Thank you every person here has something to supply, and because of them we are being fitted and held together. Thank you that every person here works properly and because of them we are growing and building in love.
11. Matthew 9:37-38 The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Therefore beseech the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest. O Lord, thank You that you have helped us lift up our eyes and see the fields, that they are white for harvest. We call on you to send out more workers into your harvest.
12. Acts 4:29-30 Now Lord. . .grant that Thy bond servants may speak Thy word with all confidence, while Thou dost extend Thy hand to heal, and signs and wonders take place through the name of Thy holy servant Jesus. The people of our church are speaking Your word with great boldness. We are not ashamed of You. You are doing supernatural and wonderful things in and through us.
13. Ephesians 2:10 For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. O Lord, thank you that we are your work of art. By acts of faith we daily do what you tell us to do.
TOP of How to Release God's Power into the church
GO to main "Releasing God's Power" page
HOME to Living Water Muscatine Ripples With Life